Sunday, December 24, 2006

Ho, ho, ho!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"O! You better watch out! You better not cry, better not pout, I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town!"

Have you made out your list yet? If not, here are some Christmas gift suggestions:

"To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect." Oren Arnold.

Speaking of lovely gifts - yesterday I received my reward gift from Ruth for solving her puzzle. It is a clever Russian-inspired pin, with a Christmas motif. Thanks Ruth, I love it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isabella! I really like the Oren Arnold quote. Perfect.

And I REALLY like the photo of your prize! :D I'm glad you like it, and to answer your question, I don't know if they were made in Russia or Russian-inspired. The woman who sole it to me did not know. It seems Russian to me, though, just the way the pin is manufactured, you know? When you wear it I hope you will remember how small our world is, and send your love out to it!

Olivier said...

tres belle photo et tres bon le texte d'Oren Arnold, a mediter.

very beautiful photograph and very good the text of Oren Arnold, has to meditate.

Victoria said...

Wonderful quote! And very true as well. I hope you have a lovely Christmas!

Kate said...

I'd also add "love" to that quote. Not enough genuine expression of that wonderful emotion. Have a great holiday!

Ben Nakagawa said...

I with you have a wonderful and much relaxed holiday season.